Saturn Trader Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturn Trader Union

-Are You One of Us-

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new update pwns mods?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C0r7an4
Mangyang

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-26

new update pwns mods? Empty
PostSubject: new update pwns mods?   new update pwns mods? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:35 pm

I havent posted here b4, but ive followed along and with all of your help done several mods, so for this i thank every1 who has contributed.

However

A new patch came out recently and im not entirely sure, but the "nude patch" (the one that adds the FULL option to the servers, or the locale fix, w.e. u wanna call it) doesnt seem 2 work 4 me n e more. Also whenever i see a euro char i get pwnt by the ?? error but i this may be because of an error in my recoding. does any1 have this trouble and/or have a fix? tyvm

- C0r7an4 -
Back to top Go down
rieljames
Admin
rieljames

Number of posts : 52
Humor : -"Im a pk2 ed!tinG No0b!e"-
Registration date : 2007-11-07

new update pwns mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new update pwns mods?   new update pwns mods? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:43 pm

C0r7an4 wrote:
I havent posted here b4, but ive followed along and with all of your help done several mods, so for this i thank every1 who has contributed.

However

A new patch came out recently and im not entirely sure, but the "nude patch" (the one that adds the FULL option to the servers, or the locale fix, w.e. u wanna call it) doesnt seem 2 work 4 me n e more. Also whenever i see a euro char i get pwnt by the ?? error but i this may be because of an error in my recoding. does any1 have this trouble and/or have a fix? tyvm

- C0r7an4 -

do u mean the nude patch...
instead of seeing garments u can see bikinis??

if u want that without crashing ur client.
try to use rumata's loader.
it has built in nude patch in it...

click here
Back to top Go down
https://traders.forumotion.com

new update pwns mods?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturn Trader Union :: Silkroad :: Pk2 Editing-
Jump to: